Sundance with Dor & Shiri 2007

Movie reviews! Celebrity Sightings! Photos! Sleep- deprived ramblings from your favorite road warriors!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Next year: VIP! Ha

Apparantly someone is making a film about the Sundance experience. A big film crew approached me today before the Rocket Science screening and wanted to interview me on camera. Being a total ham, I was like "um, yeah!" So they asked me questions for five minutes or so about my thoughts on the festival - is it still really indie? What do I do for a living, and then a lot about the philosophy of the test screening process. Then they gave me a free ticket to the next film and said they wanted to interview me again because I was the most intelligent subject they had talked to so far. Ha! Good thing I put on makeup this morning.

Shiri is tired. I chugged a diet Mountain Dew at 9 am so I am goin' strong. We are on the bus headed for main street now to kill a few hours before we go to the Raquet Club for... I forget which movie. Oh, Broken English. More later!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home