Sundance with Dor & Shiri 2007

Movie reviews! Celebrity Sightings! Photos! Sleep- deprived ramblings from your favorite road warriors!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Falling behind!

I am crap at blogging today!

I will make a general statement. I was expecting a low-key, slow year for film here, but we have yet to see a bad flick! Everything has been good or great. I haven't been totally blown away yet, but I have been seriously thrilled by jusy about everything.

This morning, we slept in until ten thirty, woo! Shiri made eggs and then we dashed over to the Eccles for a somber film called The Good Life.  Mark Webber and Chris Klein gave the stand out performances in this poetic piece about a small town boy's struggles with his family. Very typical Sundance movie.

Then we saw Dedication, starring Billy Crudup (swoooon) and Mandy Moore. FUNNY STUFF! A bit formulaic in the ending but a very fun ride. Quirky.

Now we are sitting down waiting for Hounddog to start. This is the controversial film that stars Dakota Fanning as a child abuse victim. 

2 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger The ToraNado Network said…

    Dor, I think you should be in the film industry! You're very well spoken and articulate. After I'm done reading your summaries, I'm ready to kick back and watch the movies!!!

    Keep blogging roadies!

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger The ToraNado Network said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home